As of Fall 2016 I am a Tamarkin Assistant Professor at the Department of Mathematics at Brown University.
Prior to that I obtained my PhD at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University, New York, under the guidance of Pierre Germain.
Department of Mathematics
151 Thayer Street
Providence, RI 02912
Email: klaus (at) math (dot) brown (dot) edu
Publications and Preprints
The following are also available on my arXiv.org page.
- On the Global Stability of a Beta-Plane Equation [arXiv:1610.03479] -- with Fabio Pusateri
- Convergence to Stratified Flow for an Inviscid 3D Boussinesq System [arXiv:1509.09216]
- Long Time Stability for Solutions of a Beta-Plane Equation [arXiv:1509.05355] -- with Tarek Elgindi
preprint 2015; To appear in Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Sharp decay estimates for an anisotropic linear semigroup and applications to the SQG and inviscid Boussinesq systems [arXiv:1410.1415] -- with Tarek Elgindi
SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 47 (6), 4672-4684
- Non-uniqueness of Weak Solutions to the Wave Map Problem [arXiv:1310.4419]
Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré (C) Analyse Non Linéaire, Volume 32, Issue 3, May-June 2015, Pages 519-532