Richard Evan Schwartz
Lucy and Lily
a game of geometry and number theory
- McBilliards This program searches for
periodic billiard paths in triangles.
- BilliardKing This program studies
outer billiards on kite-shaped quadrilaterals.
- Electron Champ This program
studies 5-point electron configurations on the sphere.
NOTE: These programs probably no longer work on the web, but
you could download them and try them out. This
irritating situation is caused by flaws in Java, which caused
Java applets to stop running on the web due to security
violations. I hope to rewrite the best of these programs in
- OctoMap 2 This is probably my
best "interactive math paper".
- Frieze! This explains
the Conway-Coxeter theory of Frieze patterns.
- java applets About 60 java applets I wrote.