Directions to the Brown University Mathematics Department
From 95 North or South (to 195 East)
- Use Exit 19 to 195 East.
- Take the Gano Street exit (R.I. Exit #3)
- Turn left at stop sign at Wyndam Hotel.
- Turn right at stop sign onto Gano Street.
- Turn left onto Wickenden Street.
- Go approximately five (5) blocks to Brook Street.
- Turn right onto Brook Street.
- Go eight (8) blocks to Benevolent Street.
- Turn left onto Benevolent Street.
- Turn right onto Thayer Street.
- The Mathematics Department is on the right at 151 Thayer Street (corner of Thayer and George).
Parking at Brown University is limited. This is especially true in the vicinity of the Math Department. Please visit the visitor parking website for details. Visitors should always take note of and comply with the posted time limits for parking. Parking laws are vigorously enforced by the Providence Police, and violators are fined.
Back to the Mathematics Department's home page.